Roasted Veggies with Balsamic GlazeKitchenAid
- 1 portobello mushrooms (large, sliced ½-inch thick)
- 1 yellow squash (small, sliced ½-inch thick)
- 1 zucchini (small, sliced ½-inch thick)
- 1 red bell pepper (small, 1-inch pieces)
- 1 red onion (small, sliced½-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 20 grams garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic reduction
- 1Preheat kitchenaid® countertop oven to 425°f and place oven rack in position e.
- 2Toss all ingredients, except balsamic glaze, in large bowl until well coated. Transfer to broiler pan.
- 3Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drizzle with balsamic glaze before serving.
- 4Chef’s tip: Look for balsamic vinegar glaze in the vinegar aisle of your grocery store. You can also make this at home by combining 2 cups of balsamic vinegar with ½ cup of light brown sugar. Heat to a simmer and cook 20 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is reduced by half.