- 2 quarts zucchini (thinly sliced, carrots, mushrooms, onions and/or red bell peppers)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 6 soft taco size flour tortillas (8-in.)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil on large baking sheet. Roast 12 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
- Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, spinach, garlic and cheese in food processor or blender until smooth. Evenly spread tortillas with spinach mixture, then top with vegetables and roll up.