- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar (divided)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (McCormick®)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger (McCormick®, Ground, divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 6 tablespoons butter (cut up, divided)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, orange juice, vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon each of the cinnamon and ginger, and salt in large bowl. Add sweet potatoes; toss to coat well. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with cranberries. Dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix flour, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon each cinnamon and ginger in medium bowl. Cut in remaining 4 tablespoons butter with a fork until coarse crumbs form. Stir in pecans. Remove sweet potatoes from oven and stir gently. Sprinkle evenly with pecan topping.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes longer or until sweet potatoes are tender and topping is lightly browned.