- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (or yams, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 granny smith apple (medium, cored and cut into 1/4-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil in medium bowl. Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring once, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool completely.
- Combine potatoes, apple, cranberries and remaining Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat. Chill, if desired.