- 3 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 inch adobo sauce (chipotle pepper, pureed)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (convection works best).
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1” pieces.
- Toss to coat with 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Arrange in a single layer on two baking sheets
- Roast for 35 minutes
- Mix 2 tablespoons oil, pepper puree, vinegar, salt and pepper to make a dressing
- Combine cranberries, pecans, chives and cooked sweet potatoes in a medium bowl, drizzle with dressing, cover. Refrigerate until chilled.