Packed with nutrients and even more flavor, these spice roasted sweet potato fries will be your new favorite side dish.
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the sweet potatoes into wedges approximately 3/4” thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with the spices, salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated in the oil and spices. Arrange the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet, spreading them out as much as possible.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Flip the sweet potatoes.
- Continue roasting for 10-14 minutes longer, until the sweet potatoes are tender and slightly charred at the edges.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, and serve immediately.