Roasted Stuffed Butternut SquashOn dine chez Nanou
If you need a hearty vegetable side dish, try this recipe for Roasted Stuffed Butternut Squash. It is a blissful dish that is savory, sweet, and aromatic. It takes 80 minutes to prepare this blissful bounty and will fill your house with decadent smells as it roasts. This recipe combines the sweetness of butternut squash and sun-dried tomatoes with aromatic spices to create a savory sensation. We hope you love this as much as we do!
- 20 grams dried mushrooms
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 2 rosemary sprigs (leaves only)
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds (ground)
- 100 grams basmati rice (cooked.)
- 100 grams pinenuts (lightly toasted)
- 1Soak the mushrooms for 5 minutes in 140 ml of boiling water. Preheat oven to
- 2230 degrees Celsius.
- 3Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and some of the flesh with a teaspoon. Chop the flesh finely with a knife .
- 4In a frying pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil, add the squash flesh, onion, rosemary, sundried tomatoes and coriander seeds.
- 5Cook for 4 minutes, stirring often.
- 6Add the mushrooms and half of their water. Cook another 2 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Add the rice and pine nuts.
- 8Fill the two squash halves with the stuffing, by pressing well, then stick the two halves back together..
- 9Coat the skin with olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil.
- 10Bake for 75 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories350Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.