This simple and flavorsome oven-roasting really preserves the delicate flavor of the sea bass.
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Sauté onions and garlic for 1-2 minutes in hot olive oil. Add bacon, stir, and sauté for 3-4 minutes until the onions soften.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers and stir to combine. Season with sea salt before transferring the mixture to an ovenproof dish.
- With a sharp knife, slash skin of the sea bass diagonally along each side. Season the sea bass, outside and inside, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Fill the cavity of each sea bass with rosemary sprigs, basil and lemon slices. Place on top of the bacon mixture.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and cook in the oven at 190°C for 20-25 minutes, until the fish is tender and cooked all the way through.