- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 15 small)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped, optional)
- 10 slices bacon (crisp-cooked and crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 400°. On large baking sheet, arrange potatoes and bake 35 minutes or until tender. Let cool to handle.
- Cut each potato in half, then cut thin slice from bottom of each potato. With small melon baller or spoon, scoop pulp from potatoes leaving 1/4-inch shell. Set aside shells and reserve pulp.
- In medium bowl, lightly mash reserved pulp. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon or pipe potato filling into potato shells.
- Arrange filled shells on baking sheet and broil 3 minutes or until golden and heated through.