- 4 ounces smoked ham (coarsely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups butter (divided)
- 9 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Madeira (OR Port, divided)
- white pepper (ground, to taste)
- 2 cups parsley (firmly packed, stems removed)
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained (and coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup ham (cubed)
- Place 1/2 cup butter, 3 ounces cream cheese, the 4 ounces chopped ham, 1 tablespoon wine and white pepper to taste; process until smooth. Remove to small bowl, cover and chill.
- In processor, process another 1/2 cup butter, 3 ounces cream cheese, the parsley, green onion, 1 tablespoon of wine and white pepper to taste. Remove to small bowl, cover and chill.
- Process remaining butter, cream cheese, the red peppers, remaining wine and pepper to taste until smooth; remove to small bowl, cover and chill. Line a glass 2-quart bowl or glass 9-inch pie plate with plastic wrap; sprinkle in cubed ham; spread the ham mixture, spread the red pepper mixture, and top with a layer of the parsley mixture. Cover and chill overnight. Unmold onto serving plate; let sit at room temperature for an hour before serving.