- 12 roma tomatoes (large, halved and seeds/pulp removed)
- 3 red bell peppers (large)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 onions (large, peeled and quartered)
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (dried, optional)
Theresa Green 31 Jul
Great flavor! I used the oil from roasting the veggies to cook the garlic. I also used regular paprika vs smoked. A subtle heat.
Steve 24 Jul
Excellent tasting soup. Made with standard tomatoes and halved the onions but a great taste and not too difficult.
Peet van Staden 11 Jul
It is amazing ! Especially if you add an avocado when serving !
Richii 11 Jul
I will do it again👍🏼