The wonderful part about Roasted Pumpkin Puree with Octopuses is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Roasted Pumpkin Puree with Octopuses is rich and flavorful…
If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 pumpkin (medium, about 2 kg)
- 12 baby octopus
- extra-virgin olive oil
- chives (optional)
- Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds.
- Chop pumpkin flesh and place in a baking dish.
- Season lightly with salt and drizzle with oil.
- Roast in preheated oven at 200°C (approximately 400°F) for about 25 minutes.
- Place roasted pumpkin in a bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt, nutmeg and pepper and set aside.
- Clean baby octopuses and place in a frying pan over low heat.
- Cook until water evaporates almost completely.
- Add a little oil and a season with a pinch of salt and sauté octupuses.
- To serve arrange roasted pumpkin puree with the octopus.
- Garnish with chives, if desired.