- 1 1/2 pounds all purpose potatoes (cut into 1/2-inch chunks)
- 2 Orange (medium, and/or red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 10 tablespoons Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1 avocado (medium, peeled and diced)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 red onion (medium, cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In large bowl, toss potatoes, orange peppers, onion and 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. On large baking sheet, evenly arrange potato mixture. Roast, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool slightly.
- In large bowl, gently toss potato mixture, avocado, cilantro and remaining Mayonnaise (1/2 cup). Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.