- 2 anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 pounds red fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup radish (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup sweet onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup arugula
- Place anchovy fillets, mayonnaise, garlic and lemon zest in blender. Blend on setting 4 (puree) 1 minute. Add lemon juice and pulse on setting 4 (puree) for 1 additional minute. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, pulsing on setting 4 (puree) after each addition. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut potatoes in half length wise and toss with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Arrange on baking sheet and roast until beginning to brown and tender, about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Combine potatoes, radish and onion in large bowl. Toss with Garlic Anchovy Dressing and top with arugula. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 6 hours.