- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (or 1/4 cup pancake syrup)
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard (prepared)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange pork in roasting pan and season with salt and pepper. Roast 25 minutes or until pork is desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until starting to brown. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in syrup, mustard and salt. Beat in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise until blended with wire whisk; simmer 1 minute. Serve sauce with thinly sliced pork.