- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (coarse)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Trim any fat from pork. For dry rub, combine oregano, coriander, thyme, cumin, curry powder and salt in small bowl. Moisten pork tenderloin with water; coat with dry rub. If desired, place pork in shallow dish; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast about 20-27 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted near center reads 145 degrees F. Remove from oven and loosely cover pork with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice pork; arrange slices on a serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley.