Serve the sliced pork tenderloin with brown rice tossed with thinly sliced scallions and fresh chopped cilantro. Steamed bok choy or broccoli drizzled with a tiny bit of Asian sesame oil make quick and easy side dish options. Reserve 1 pork tenderloin to use for making Baked Pork Egg Rolls, if desired.
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 pound each, trimmed)
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a medium baking pan with foil.
- Stir together brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, salt, black pepper, cloves, and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Rub pork with brown sugar mixture.
- Place pork in prepared pan and roast for 15-18 minutes or until the pork’s internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let stand for 3 minutes. Cut into slices.