- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet & spicy pepper sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin (patted dry with paper towel)
- 3 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°. In bottom of broiler pan or shallow roasting pan, arrange pork; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise with sweet & spicy pepper sauce. Coat pork with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture. Roast pork 20 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, combine peach preserves with remaining mayonnaise mixture; heat through. Stir in cilantro and serve sauce over sliced pork.