®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Roasted Pork Chops with Autumn Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed SpinachPORK
Roasted Pork Chops with Autumn Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed Spinach
Quickly roasted seasoned pork chops are paired with a winter squash puree and sautéed spinach: A perfect weeknight supper for autumn or winter. Serve all with warm focaccia wedges.
- In small bowl combine thyme, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cinnamon and allspice; coat chops generously with seasoning and place in shallow roasting pan. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan cook the squash and potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 10-15 minutes; drain, add cream, butter and salt to pan and mash the vegetables. Salt to taste and keep warm.
- Roast chops for 15 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F and browned.
- Sauté spinach and garlic in olive oil in large skillet until spinach is wilted and garlic tender, about 2 minutes. Add raisins, salt to taste and red pepper flakes, stir.
- Serve chops with spinach and mashed potatoes with sauce.