- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green olives (minced)
- 6 fresh basil leaves (minced)
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Mix together Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, olives and basil. Stuff mixture under skin of each chicken thigh.
- In a large oven-proof sauté pan add oil and heat to medium. Season liberally with salt and pepper each stuffed chicken thigh. Place the thighs skin side down into the sauté pan and sear for 4 minutes. Flip and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice and place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and whisk in butter and serve.