- 2/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup manchego cheese (shredded, about 4 oz.)
- 6 jalapeno peppers (roasted, peeled, seeded and finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (thinly)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken (finely chopped, about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 package frozen discos empanadas (10 discos), thawed
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- For filling, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise, cheese, peppers, green onions and garlic salt in medium bowl. Stir in chicken.
- Lightly roll each disco empanada to 5 to 6 inches. Place 1/4 cup filling in center of each disco, then brush edges of discos with water. Fold discos in half over filling, then press edges with fork to seal.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook empanadas, a few at a time, 5 minutes or until golden and crisp, turning once; drain on paper towels. Serve hot.