Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Roasted Green Pepper Jam combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent…
and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Roasted Green Pepper Jamrecipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- Roast the green peppers in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 1 hour.
- Peel and remove the seeds.
- Place in a saucepan and cover with sugar. Let stand for 1 hour.
- After that, cook on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour into sterilized glass jars, close, and boil the jars upside down for 10 minutes.