- 1 1/2 pounds yukon gold potatoes (small skin-on, about 6-8 each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (cut up)
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons chives (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss potatoes with oil and salt on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- Heat cream to just below a simmer (or microwave until hot).
- Combine cooked potatoes, butter and garlic in Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Flat Paddle to mixer. Turn to Speed 1 and stir 30 seconds. With mixer running on Speed 1, slowly add hot cream and continue mixing up to 1 minute or to desired consistency (less for chunkier potatoes), adding chives during last 15 seconds of mixing.