- 3/4 pound boneless pork loin (cut into strips)
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Roasted Garlic, Teriyaki, Marinade & Sauce (divided)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 ounces snow peas (fresh, trimmed and julienned)
- 3 cups cabbage (shredded)
- 1 red bell pepper (juilienned)
- cooked rice
- Coat pork strips with mixture of 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce and cornstarch. Let stand 15 minutes. Heat 1-1/2 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove. Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion and peas; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add cabbage and pepper; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add pork and remaining 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce; cook, stirring, to heat through. Serve with rice.
- Serves 4.