- 2 zucchini (small, 1 lb, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices)
- 2 yellow squash (small, 1 lb, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices)
- 14 ounces Campari tomatoes (Flavorino or small, sliced into halves)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced, 1 1/2 Tbsp)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons italian seasoning
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (finely)
- dried parsley (or Fresh, for garnish, optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories180Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Renee Brescia Hauch 29 days ago
Easy and delicious! Entire family enjoyed it.
Molly 24 Oct
Easy and tasty recipe! One to make again for sure!
Heydi Smith 16 Aug
Very good! Loved it! Will definitely make again.
McFarlin 24 May
Family loved it!! Will make it again.
Tammy Griffin 22 May
Very good!! Will definitely use this recipe again! Usually when I roast veggies, I drizzle the olive oil over the veggies & then sprinkle on the spices...I liked the technique in this recipe of mixing the oil & spices together FIRST & letting the flavors meld for a few minutes before pouring them over the veggies & tossing to coat. Live & learn!
Sweet 9 May
Love it. Will do it again
Julia A. 20 Apr
Simple and delicious!
Aja Blackwell-Collins 21 Mar
It was pretty good. I couldn't find campari tomatoes so I just used cherry tomatoes and it was still really good.
. 1 Feb
Great! I suggest you leave it the whole 30 mins, cus with 25 (at least with my oven) it’s not enough.
Vicky 1 Feb
I would use less oil next time
Sarah 22 Dec 2017
Easy and delicious!
Lee 10 Dec 2017
my family loved it!!!
Lisa Rowland 16 Sep 2017
I love this recipe, simple and yummy!
Joy D. 28 Aug 2017
Simple. Good flavor. A little salty. I won't salt my veggies next time. The Parmesan added enough.
Dan Long 27 Jul 2017
Easy with good flavor.
Jean R. 3 Jun 2016
I love this recipe. A favorite for my family. I did double the seasonings for an extra kick. I've made this several time.