- 1 pound carrots (peeled, cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 1 pound parsnips (peeled, cut into 1 inch wide by 2 inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes (multicolor, washed and dryed cut in half if some are on the larger side)
- 1 butternut squash (small, skin removed and cut into 2-3 inch pieces, or 1 package of peeled, cut up squash)
- 5 shallots (outer skin removed, cut length wise)
- 1 head garlic (skin removed and cloves separated)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped, or thyme if preferred)
Briana Hernandez 4 months ago
The taste was great!
Cindy Larsen 4 months ago
Very good. The combination of vegetables works well together. I did have to allow extra time for the vegetables to get cooked.
Rios 5 months ago
Very delicious! I bought the prepackaged butternut squash and baby carrots, so it was super simple to put together. I used rosemary and used a little more than the recipie called for. These veggies are perfected cooked and seasoned and highly recommended with any dish.