It's time to shake things up! If you have never tried this Roasted Chicken with Vegetables recipe before you are in for a real surprise. This Roasted Chicken with Vegetables is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We love to read about your experiences cooking our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating!
- 6 chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (sliced in rings)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 1 chili pepper (jalapeño)
- Preheat the oven to 250C.
- Mix the paprika, ginger, curry, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken legs, onion, and jalapeño pepper, and mix.
- Place everything on a cooking tray and let it bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cooking tray from the oven and let the chicken cool off for 10 minutes before serving.