- 6 tablespoons Best Foods Light Mayonnaise (or Hellmann's®)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (cut into chunks)
- 1 1/4 pounds sweet potatoes (or red potatoes, cut into chunks, 4 cups)
- 2 green bell peppers (or yellow bell peppers, sliced, 2 cups)
- 1 onion (sliced, 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic and oregano in small bowl.
- Toss chicken with 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise mixture in large bowl; set aside.
- Toss potatoes, peppers and onion with 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise mixture in another large bowl, then arrange in single layer on large rimmed baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in chicken.
- Roast 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Toss with remaining Mayonnaise mixture.
|Calories100Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Maura 7 months ago
I added paprika and buffalo sauce to recipe . Jazzed up the taste !
Brian Brewster 10 months ago
made this without the mayo. tasted great!!
PMC a year ago
Not bad, could’ve been a bit more flavorful but it was very quick and easy weeknight meal.
Marc G. 3 years ago
Good recipe..... I did substitute plain yogurt and sour cream for the mayo. I also tripled the garlic and oregano.