- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium, peeled, sliced 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- Set KitchenAid® Multi-Cooker to Sear 450 ºF and preheat.
- Add oil and heat for 1 minute. Season drumsticks with salt and pepper. Brown in batches for 10-12 minutes, turning each as needed until deep golden brown.
- Remove chicken from Cooking Pot and place on a plate to rest. Set Multi Cooker to Manual with the temperature set to 300 ºF.
- While unit cools, add all remaining ingredients except for vegetables. Stir well, cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until the mixture boils.
- Return chicken to Cooking Pot. Fill the Steam Basket with vegetables, place on top of Cooking Pot and cover with lid.
- Continue cooking on Manual 300 ºF for 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.