Roasted Chicken with CabbageKitchenAid
- 1 whole chicken (cut into 6 pieces, about 3 1/2 lbs.)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (dried)
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 head cabbage (core removed and cut into, 8 2-inch wide sections)
- 1In medium bowl, combine olive oil, ginger, soy sauce, dried chili and sake. Place chicken in
- 2separate shallow glass bowl and pour marinade over top, reserving 2 teaspoons. Cover and
- 3refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- 4Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 5Remove chicken from refrigerator and let come to room temperature 30 minutes. Drizzle olive
- 6oil over shallow baking pan. Remove chicken from marinade and arrange on baking pan. Place
- 7in oven and bake 15 minutes.
- 8Attach Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, and attach slicing
- 9blade. Position medium bowl under attachment to catch sliced cabbage. Put cabbage, 1
- 10section at a time, into feed tube. Turn stand mixer to speed 3 and process until cabbage is
- 11sliced. Repeat with remaining sections. Toss sliced cabbage with reserved 2 teaspoons
- 13Remove chicken from oven and nestle cabbage around chicken. Return to oven and continue
- 14baking 20-25 minutes until cooked though and golden. Remove pan from oven and transfer
- 15chicken to platter. Return cabbage to oven and continue to roast 10-15 minutes until liquid is
- 16reduced and cabbage begins to caramelize.
- 17Remove from oven and serve with chicken.
PER SERVING *
|Calories880Calories from Fat470|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat470|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Roast Chicken with Cabbage and ApplesGutsy By Nature
Roast Chicken with Brussels SproutsPatrickBeland
One-Pan Maple Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes + Brussels SproutsWhole and Heavenly Oven
One Pan Roast Chicken with Root VegetablesHip Foodie Mom
Sheet Pan Chicken with Roasted Fall VegetableThat Skinny Chick Can Bake
Roast Satay Chicken with Vegetable SlawRecipesPlus
Roast Chicken Breast & Brussels SproutsVodka and Biscuits
Roasted Garlic Lemon Chicken with Potatoes & SproutsMom Versus Food Allergy
Roast Chicken with Kimchi Smashed PotatoesBon Appétit
Roast Chicken with VegetablesShow Me The Yummy
Sake Kasu Marinated ChickenYang's Nourishing Kitchen
Sake Steamed Chicken with Lemon SauceOtaku Food
Chicken with Pomegranate-Sake Poached RaisinsMyRecipes
Chicken TeriyakiThe Foodie Physician
Sake Steamed Chicken with Ginger and ScallionsFramed Cooks
Sake-poached Chicken With Soba NoodlesDelicious.
Sake Chicken Wings with Ginger SauceWeek of Menus
General Tso’s (Japanese) Chicken with a Miso and Sake sauceThyme to Mango
Sake-Steamed Chicken and Kabocha SquashBon Appétit
Sake-simmered Chicken With MushroomsDelicious.
Skillet Chicken and CabbageHugsand Cookies xoxo
Southern CabbageDivas Can Cook
Thai Chicken Cabbage SoupAllRecipes
Savoy Cabbage Gratin with Delice de BourgogneBlossom to Stem
Cabbage Sauteed with ChickenCooktoria
Chicken Cabbage Stir FryRecipe Of Today
Chicken Napa Cabbage DumplingsLets cook fusion