- 10 chicken thighs (with bone in (buy skinless chicken, or remove the skin yourself))
- salt (to season chicken, I used Vege-Sal)
- pepper (to season chicken)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil (more or less, depending on your pan)
- 1 red onion (cut into slivers (next time I would use more onion))
- 12 ounces sliced mushrooms ((buy sliced mushrooms if you want to save time))
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (ground in a mortar and pestle or 10 fresh rosemary springs)
- fresh parsley (chopped, for garnish, optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories1090Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Elizabeth J. 8 days ago
I added more mushrooms, and onions off the bat. I also used pink Himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper. It was very tasty.
Aimée Walker 11 days ago
i liked it. kids. didn't
Micheal Odaryuk 15 Jul
Very nice and tasty.
Michelle Churchard 24 Jun
Turned out decent. i added a lot more seasoning to the chicken and the mushrooms though and it still seemed a little bland. Definitely season well before cooking it!
Todd R 31 May
This is a great dish. I added some basil and cayenne pepper to the chicken before browning it. I also diced some garlic and shallots to cook with the onions and mushrooms. It is actually better the next day than it was right out of the oven. Solid dish and really easy to make.
Sandra 5 May
This was so easy to make and very delicious!!!
Bridget H. 10 Apr
Simple to make, very tasty
Mary J. 10 Apr
Simple recipe thanks
Paul 29 Mar
Very tasty could have used more mushrooms
Mila G. 19 Mar
Easy and delicious. I thought I made enough for 2 nights but everyone gobbled it down
Irene Kalbarski 8 Mar
Such an easy recipe and it turned out delicious, I will definitely make it again.
Emily T. 29 Mar 2017
This dish is easy, savory and delicious! I serve it over a purée of cauliflower and potatoes and it's always a hit.
Allison N. 16 Nov 2016
This recipe is now a staple in our house! It's super easy, simple ingredients and it's quick for those busy evenings!
Kaila R. 11 Feb 2016
This recipe was fantastic! I added a few extra spices, like thyme and garlic powder. I can't wait to eat the leftovers.
Danielle R. 20 Oct 2015
Really enjoyed this. I added a little balsamic to add some more flavour and it was delish. Next time I will add more mushrooms. I don't think I had enough.