Roasted Cauliflower with Goat Cheese FondueKitchenAid
- 4 ounces peppadew goat cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into flowerets)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups sourdough bread (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Place goat cheese, cream cheese, feta, half and half, salt and pepper in blender. Process on setting 4 (puree) 1-2 minutes. Set aside until ready to use. Can be made ahead and stored in refrigerator up to 3 days.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange cauliflower on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Roast until tender and beginning to brown, 15-20 minutes.
- 3Place bread cubes in blender. Pulse on setting 1 (stir) 8-10 times until bread becomes coarse crumbs. Melt butter in large skillet. Add breadcrumbs and toss to coat. Toast in pan, stirring often, until golden brown.
- 4To serve, warm fondue in saucepan 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Drizzle over warm cauliflower and top with breadcrumbs.