- 2 cups red cabbage (thinly sliced, 220g)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (45 mL)
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey (or sugar for vegan alternative)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower (312 g, chopped)
- 15 ounces chickpeas (425g, strained and patted slightly dry)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (30 mL)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (good, 60 mL)
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 8 flour tortillas (or corn)
PER SERVING *
|Calories730Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kat 9 Oct
Loved the flavours, it turned out very tasty. Will be adding this to my meal rotation plan because it was so delicious and simple to make.
Aliza 17 Sep
This was so good! I used flour tortillas. I don’t think I would change anything .
Pat 21 Jun
Great. It was delicious
Moses 13 Jun
The mixture of flavors on this dish was fantastic! This is going on my regular rotation! I made it just like the recipe. While no one item is outstanding - mix it all together and wow! I used almond tortillas to make it gluten free, but that was my only change.
R 22 May
Surprisingly delicious! I didnt have an avocado so i bought a herb and garlic sauce, i also used a chilli sauce.
Tasch DP 8 May
was ok, not my best. i.m.h.o the spices are too heavy. too little cumin though. and too much parsley for guacamole.
LeeAnn Harris 7 May
Turned out really good! Great lunch
Eduardo C. 3 May
Real tacos are made with Corn tortillas
Carole O. 3 May
Everyone liked this! Would definitely make again!