Roasted Cauliflower Hummus (bean-free)KITCHENAID
Uses KitchenAid® K400 Blender.
- 1 medium head cauliflower (cut into florets, 6 cups/690g)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (plus more for serving)
- 1 tsp. sea salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/3 cup hulled tahini (plus more to taste)
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (plus more to taste)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (1 clove, plus more to taste)
- 1/8 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped flat leaf parsley (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Line a large baking tray with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and a pinch of the salt, and lay out on the prepared baking tray.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and starting to brown.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower, the remaining olive oil and salt, and the other ingredients to your KitchenAid® blender in the order listed. Secure the lid, remove the center lid cap, and insert the tamper. Blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds using the tamper to guide the ingredients through the blades until well combined and to your desired consistency. (You may need to stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the container.)
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories50Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes