- 1 head cauliflower (broken into florets)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (yellow or red)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 ounces mini mozzarella balls (halved)
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs (Italian seasoned)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 5 basil leaves (slivered)
|Calories130Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Charito 23 days ago
super good. easy to make. maybe a touch more garlic.
Mary 13 May 2018
I didn’t have the mozzarella balls, so I just used shredded in place and it still worked really well. Will definitely be making again!
Moccia 2 Jan 2018
Amazing!!! This recipe was super easy to make and turned out excellent.
Kristina B. 20 Oct 2017
This was soooo gooooddd and easy to prep/make! Turned it into a main course with a garlic bread side. Made my own Italian panko and I think I doubled the amount of seasoning (garlic salt, plus I added pepper) on the cauliflower itself. It turned out incredible! Will definitely make again.
Judy Kensington 6 Jan 2017
This is another favourite. I've made twice now - once with normal breadcrumbs and another time with Panko. We actually prefer with std breadcrumbs. Quick and easy and tastes delicious!
Ellen 21 Nov 2016
Crispy, savory and mostly made of vegetables. Just how i like it. I didn't have garlic salt but usual salt and some vegetable seasoning worked fine. Also, it took zero skill, and it took care of itself in the oven, so perfect when you don't feel like spending time on cooking.