- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mccormick black pepper, coarse ground
- 1 pound brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 1 gala apples (medium, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix oil, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper in large bowl. Add Brussels sprouts and apple; toss to coat well. Spread in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, mix cranberries, vinegar and honey in small bowl. Drizzle over roasted Brussels sprouts and apple; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories130Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegarthefrugalchef.com
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots with Balsamic GlazeSkinnytaste
Crispy Roasted Balsamic Brussel SproutsImprov Oven
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots With Balsamic VinegarSerious Eats
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic VinegarTwo Peas and Their Pod
Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Balsamic VinegarWhite on Rice Couple
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots with Balsamic VinegarSerious Eats
Shredded Brussels Sprout and Pomegranate SaladHellmann's
Easy Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Balsamic VinegarThe Spruce
Oven Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic VinegarPosh Journal
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar & HoneyOnce Upon A Chef