- 1 pound brussels sprouts (rinsed, ends trimmed, rough outer leaves of larger sprouts removed)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ground black pepper (Freshly)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (freshly, optional)
|Calories140Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jacqueline Barton 8 hours ago
So Delicious and easy!
Karen P. 3 days ago
Easy and very tasty!
Ros 24 days ago
Delicious. I’d make these sprouts every Christmas!
Vincent Allen 12 Dec 2018
they turned out great...
Bethany 11 Dec 2018
I actually added my own seasonings but I did get the crunch I was looking for and I loved it. I will definitely be making more
Mary Rose Chervinak 21 Sep 2017
Not good. If you leave it in the oven for the allotted time, the garlic burns. Burnt garlic ruins everything
Taylor Elfstrom 19 Sep 2017
They were done to perfection
Sharron L. 10 Nov 2015
I love this recipe, but I make it with a few shortcuts. The biggie is that I dump the olive oil, smashed garlic (I whack about 5 or 6 cloves and add them to the sprouts without mincing about!), lemon juice, salt and lots of ground black pepper into a ZIPLOC BAG, then throw in the sprouts, zip and shake. Perfectly, evenly coated, I roast them in a roasting pan in my convection oven at 325° for 20 minutes, then sprinkle them with parmesan and roast for another 5 to 7 minutes. I'd like to see more recipes that take convection and fan-assisted ovens into consideration! (As well as temps in Celsius, I live in France :))