Roasted broccoli and cauliflower is an easy, healthy, and delicious side dish.
- 1 bag broccoli florets (1 lb. bag or 1/2 lb. each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure the broccoli and cauliflower florets are roughly 1-inch wide and arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the florets with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the broccoli and cauliflower until they are evenly coated in the oil.
- Roast for 22-25 minutes on the middle rack of oven, stirring halfway through the cooking time, until the broccoli and cauliflower are crisp-tender and slightly charred.
- Check to see that broccoli and cauliflower are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.