- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Nutmeg, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus (medium, about 35 spears, ends trimmed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix nutmeg, garlic salt and red pepper in small bowl. Place asparagus in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Drizzle asparagus with oil; roll to coat. Sprinkle with spice mixture; roll to coat.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until asparagus are tender-crisp, turning once.