- 3 pounds loin pork roast
- 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 14 ounces tamarind pulp (frozen, thawed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 knorr chipotl minicub
- 1 knorr garlic minicub
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Meanwhile, bring tamarind to a boil in a medium skillet over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes. Stir in cinnamon and brown sugar and simmer an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Serve sauce over sliced pork.
- Place pork in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Rub pork with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and roast for 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and roast for an additional 30 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 150°F. Set aside and keep warm.