- 2 whole pork tenderloin (a total of about 2 pounds)
- 16 ounces tart cherries (unsweetened)
- cherry-flavor juice
- 4 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper; roast in shallow roasting pan for 20-27 minutes, until internal temperature, measured with a meat thermometer, reads 145 degrees F. Pour glaze evenly over tenderloins during last 10 minutes of roasting time. Allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Glaze: Drain cherries, reserving juice. Add enough cherry-flavored juice to make one cup. In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into 2 tablespoons juice. In small saucepan, combine cornstarch mixture with remaining juice, cherries, brown sugar and cranberries. Cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens; stir in mustard.