Roast Pork Loin with ApplesReceitas Da Felicidade!
Roasted pork and apples go together perfectly for a hearty and delicious fall meal. In this recipe the pork is seasoned with garlic and a rub made with a varity of fresh herbs for a bold flavor. The pork is slowly roasted to ensure that it is juicy and tender. Just before the pork is done cooking, the apples are added to the pan to cook. This results in soft apples that have picked up some of the savory flavors from the pork and its seasonings.
- fresh rosemary
- sage leaves
- olive oil (as needed)
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 6 garlic cloves
- salt (as needed)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 lemon
- 1 onions (large)
- butter (cut in pieces)
- white wine
- 1 pomegranate
- 4/5 apples (small golden)
- baking potatoes (as needed)
- 1Mince rosemary and sage, and mix in olive oil. Save some of the herbs for garnish.
- 2With a knife, make cuts on the back of the pork tenderloin, and stuff with sliced garlic.
- 3Rub the entire surface of the pork with salt, pepper, a little mayonnaise, and lemon.
- 4Then coat the entire pork loin with the olive oil and herb mixture.
- 5Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- 6Place the pork loin in a baking pan, top with the sliced onion, 1 sprig of rosemary, and sage leaves.
- 7Add a few pieces of butter, and drizzle with a little bit of white wine.
- 8Bake for 1 hour or until done, to taste.
- 920 minutes before turning off the oven, add the apples.
- 10Before serving, garnish the pork loin with pomegranate seeds, and side with roasted young potatoes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories400Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.