Roast Chicken with White Wine, Potatoes, Asparagus and LemonOn dine chez Nanou
Flip the switch on mama's chicken! This recipe is for Roast Chicken with White Wine, Potatoes, Asparagus and Lemon. This delicious and flavorful recipe only contains ingredients. It's not only delicious but good for you! Don't believe us? Try this Roast Chicken with White Wine, Potatoes, Asparagus and Lemon recipe for yourself. Let us know your thoughts about this recipe in our comments below. Or give this recipe a star rating! It's great to share your thoughts with others! Happy Cooking! We know you will love it.
- 800 grams potatoes (fresh, plus 500 grams of coarse salt to clean them)
- 1 whole chicken (1.5 kg or 4 pieces of chicken with skin)
- 1 lemon (organic)
- 3 garlic cloves
- thyme sprigs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus (green)
- 125 milliliters dry white wine
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Scrub them to remove the skin.
- 3Rinse in cold water and dry with paper towel.
- 4In a large baking dish, place potatoes cut into quarters, sliced lemon, garlic cloves, thyme, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, toss to coat well.
- 5Place the chicken pieces over the vegetables and drizzle with the remaining olive oil all over, and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Bake for 35 minutes.
- 7Wash the asparagus and cut 2 cm from the stems.
- 8Remove the dish from the oven, remove the chicken pieces, add the asparagus and pour the white wine, mix gently.
- 9Return the chicken into the oven and bake for another 30 minutes. Serve with a green salad.
PER SERVING *
|Calories530Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.