Roast Chicken With Mediterranean VegetablesOn dine chez Nanou
This ain't your average Roast Chicken With Mediterranean Vegetables. This Roast Chicken With Mediterranean Vegetables recipe is packed with bold flavor to leave you and your guests wanting more. You will fall in love with this Roast Chicken With Mediterranean Vegetables recipe. Let us know about your experience in the comments below or give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along.We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
- 1 chicken (about 1.2 kg)
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 2 red pepper
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 700 grams small new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- 1Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Wash all the vegetables.
- 3Cut the eggplant and the zucchini into small cubes.
- 4Peel and remove seeds from peppers. Chop.
- 5Put all the vegetables in a bowl, add salt, rosemary, thyme and olive oil. Mix well.
- 6Cover an oven dish with parchment paper.
- 7Arrange the chicken on oven dish, and rub the inside with thyme and rosemary.
- 8Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil on the chicken, add salt and pepper.
- 9Arrange vegetables around the chicken in the baking dish.
- 10Bake for about 1 hour.
- 11Baste regularly with cooking juices. When the chicken is half cooked, pour 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar on the chicken and the vegetables.
- 12If chicken and vegetables brown too fast, cover with aluminum foil to continue cooking.
PER SERVING *
|Calories520Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.