This dish looks as good as it tastes. Seasoned to perfection with thyme, paprika, and onion, the chicken is savory and tender. The vegetables add colors and flavors that will make this dish a hit for any season.
- 4 chicken thighs (large, with skin)
- olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 red peppers (large)
- 3 zuchinni
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celsius, turn on the broiler.
- Place the chicken legs on a cutting board, skin facing down.
- Make incisions with a large knife.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Broil for 10 minutes skin side down, then flip and broil for 10 more minutes until well browned.
- Peel and chop the onion,
- In a food processor, mix the onion, garlic cloves, paprika, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Add vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, fresh basil, salt, pepper and a 1 tablespoon of water.
- Mix everything to get a thick paste.
- Cut and peel the peppers, broil for 10 minutes
- Wash the zucchini and cut it into sticks, broil for 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into a roasting pan, add the vegetables and place the chicken thighs, sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the chicken golden brown.
|Calories520Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.