- 10 1/2 ounces cream of chicken (condensed, with herbs soup)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1 rotisserie chicken (family-size store-bought cooked, de-boned and shredded, 3 cups)
- 2 Ritz Crackers (sleeves, crushed)
- 1/2 cup salted butter (melted)
PER SERVING *
|Calories410Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Johnna 11 days ago
Great! Everyone loved it and wanted more!!
YumChef 26 days ago
This was amazingly delicious the only things I did different was I used a family size can of cream of mushroom soup and added one cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
tchaump . 10 Apr
So rich an delicious. Super easy to prep/make as well. I had leftover ham from the previous night that I cubed and tossed on top. Made it even more yum.
Cheryl L. 3 Feb
So good! Even our picky 13 year old loved it!
LucyNewman 3 Oct 2017
Tasted alright and was reasonably easy to make - although came out a big puddle on my plate at the end of it all! Considering next time to put into a pie pastry or perhaps little individual pot-pies in order to keep it together a bit more
Darci Thompson 30 Sep 2017
We really enjoyed it! I added salt, pepper and garlic powder
Ricardo Brito 14 Aug 2017
simple dish to make. You can use shreeded or cubed chicken, but make sure youre buying already "fully cooked" to save you time. Theres isnt a whole lot of flavor, but its still a very delicious dish.
Betty Z. 25 Jun 2017
eh ok, needs more seasoning
surya kumar 2 Mar 2017
its reall yummy. my watering by seeing it 👌👌👌. its very creamy and healthy too . i start for it now.👍