The perfect appetizer for a party can make the event one to remember. This recipe for Goat Cheese and Crispy Tomato Bites is flavorful and looks beautiful when plated. This is a quick and easy appetizer you can make for any event. Why not make this dish the next time you are invited to a friend's party? We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this decadent cheese as much as we do.
- 1 package smoked herring fillets (3 to 5 fillets, chopped)
- 1 shallot (diced)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 300 grams risotto rice
- 1 liter stock (preferably fish or seafood)
- Espelette pepper
- Mix the smoked herring fillets, shallot, lemon juice, and creme fraiche together. Set aside.
- Heat the stock.
- Gently cook the risotto rice in the stock by adding one ladleful at a time. Cook, stirring, until all the stock has been absorbed.
- Once the risotto is cooked, gently stir in the herring mixture.
- Serve sprinkled with a little bit of Espelette pepper.