Risotto with Small Vegetables and ChorizoLolibox
If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Risotto with Small Vegetables and Chorizo. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- 2 shallots
- 1 eggplant (small)
- 2 zucchini (small)
- 2 tomatoes
- 30 grams butter
- 360 grams risotto
- white wine (5 cl.)
- broth (65 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 pieces chorizo
- 1Peel and finely chop the shallots.
- 2Wash the vegetables and cut them into small cubes.
- 3Install the flexible drummer.
- 4Set at maximum temperature and speed at Blend 1.
- 5Put the butter and shallots in the bowl and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Add the vegetables and let it cook for 2 more minutes.
- 7Add the rice and continue for 2 minutes.
- 8Add the white wine and parsley.
- 9Continue with the same programming for 3 minutes.
- 10Add broth, lower the temperature to 210 F and let cook for 15 minutes.
- 11After this time, salt and pepper to taste, then add the mascarpone, parmesan cheese and chopped chorizo.
- 12Stir it for a few seconds and serve.