- 6 cups water
- salt (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cups rice (for risotto)
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon mint (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Put water to boil with salt and let it boil.
- Set aside covered.
- In a pan put olive oil and the chopped onion and bring to heat until the onion is translucent.
- Add the risotto and stir well until it gets golden.
- Add the white wine and boil, stirring constantly, until it evaporates.
- Mix the lemon juice, letting it absorb.
- Add slowly the water with salt, stirring and the risotto getting cooked and creamy.
- Remove the heat and add the Parmesan, involving. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and mint.
- Serve immediately.