Risotto with Lemon and MintAnanás e Hortelã
- 6 cups water
- salt (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cups rice (for risotto)
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon mint (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Put water to boil with salt and let it boil.
- 2Set aside covered.
- 3In a pan put olive oil and the chopped onion and bring to heat until the onion is translucent.
- 4Add the risotto and stir well until it gets golden.
- 5Add the white wine and boil, stirring constantly, until it evaporates.
- 6Mix the lemon juice, letting it absorb.
- 7Add slowly the water with salt, stirring and the risotto getting cooked and creamy.
- 8Remove the heat and add the Parmesan, involving. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and mint.
- 9Serve immediately.