- 1/2 onions
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 leeks
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup beans
- 1 cup rice (for risotto)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 zest (lemon's)
- vegetable broth (to your taste)
- 1 zucchini (small, diced)
- 2 tablespoons grating cheese
- chopped coriander (to taste)
- garlic leaves (chopped, to taste)
- In a pan, prepare the vegetable broth and keep boiling.
- In another pan put the oil, onion and chopped garlic and leeks in slices, leading to low heat until they are translucent.
- Afterward, mix with the beans and sauté.
- Add the rice without washing and fry a little.
- Add the white wine and the lemon zest and stir until the wine evaporates and the rice has little liquid.
- Afterwards, slowly add the hot vegetable broth and stir constantly, until the rice absorbs the broth and cooks.
- Add broth as necessary, always stir the rice.
- 5-10 minutes before finishing the cooking, add the courgette cubes.
- When the rice is cooked, remove from heat and add the cheese and coriander and chopped garlic leaves, to taste.
- Wrap gently and serve immediately.